Skip to main content

Music On Monday

It's actually been pretty active with music production here in the Newsmoke Garage. A few of the boys came by to lay some vocals.

N3MOCA & Johnny Bravoe (Photo: Michael Butorovich)

N3MOCA and Johnny Bravoe cane though with the "Wop, Guinea, Wop, Guinea" and smashed the mic. We'll be working more in the weeks to come. Follow these fools for more.










A post shared by 7 🔺 N3MOCA 🔻 2 (@neon_nicotine_fits) on

Before I get into my latest release DAMAGED GOODS I'd like to announce a new project I've taken on with the homie Chris Lopez,  a fellow vocalist and musician.


'Sunny In Death Valley' is what you can refer to us as. Chris has been at the helm of this for some years and saw my style gave something unique to the sound. On December 1st, 2019 you can catch our first collaboration on all platforms that host music.

Pre-Order
https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/sunnyindeathvalley/sleepwalk-it-out

Hit us up 





DAMAGED GOODS is now available on Soundcloud for your enjoyment. I will have a special version of this release with a track only available through Spotify. If you haven't begun to follow me there you'll be missing out on early releases and exclusive music.



Other notable music that is worth sharing is from our homie and Newsmoke tribesman Buddha Martinez with 'For The Love' and 'Wrestle Rap'




Thanks for rollin up and staying current. Say waddup and find more music next Monday. Shoot me a comment with a song you enjoy using either a Youtube, Soundcloud or Spotify link and I'll feature it in the next Music On Monday posting :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arachnids

I've never liked Spiders at all. If anything can scare the living shit out of me it is one of these eight legged little buggers. An' while my  Arachnophobia will likely remain I am comfortable enough to deal with it through photographing them. This little foo started approaching me and stopped dead in his tracks when I noticed him Almost ran into him taking out the trash I also have to watch from above

Word from Short (11.23.2019)

An old friend of mine would test people who got into his car for the first time by playing some form of metal through the stereo. He knew he'd never get along with them if they couldn't handle it. I remembered that little fact as I chose to use a song from Cradle Of Filth to break the ice on this blog. Fuck it, I might as well use a second number. This EP "From the Cradle To Enslave" was the first thing I bought from Cradle Of Filth; from then on I was corrupted into supporting them. Speaking of support, it's nice to see you've dropped in and stayed for this long! Obviously, the music and  prose hasn't turned you away, and for that, as your host, I am pleased. Thank you for your interest. For those who don't know me, I'm Michael Butorovich, AKA Shortstop Emcee. Here at this address in the blog world you'll find an interesting showcase of my life paired with works of poetry, lyricism photography and much more. Where Th...