An old friend of mine would test people who got into his car for the first time by playing some form of metal through the stereo. He knew he'd never get along with them if they couldn't handle it.
I remembered that little fact as I chose to use a song from Cradle Of Filth to break the ice on this blog.
Fuck it, I might as well use a second number. This EP "From the Cradle To Enslave" was the first thing I bought from Cradle Of Filth; from then on I was corrupted into supporting them.
Speaking of support, it's nice to see you've dropped in and stayed for this long! Obviously, the music and prose hasn't turned you away, and for that, as your host, I am pleased. Thank you for your interest.
For those who don't know me, I'm Michael Butorovich, AKA Shortstop Emcee. Here at this address in the blog world you'll find an interesting showcase of my life paired with works of poetry, lyricism photography and much more.
Where The Ghetto Meets The Sea (Photo: Michael Butorovich)
I'm currently in San Pedro, Ca, where I was born December 6,1987. I am the eldest of four, one being my brother Nick, who has a birthday today along with the homie Bobby Hollywood.
Nick (Photo: Michael Butorovich)
Bobby Hollywood (Photo: Michael Butorovich)
Much love and happy born day to you crazy bastards.
We will come across more living characters as our adventure continues - who knows, we may even get to go around the world and find some far out shit.
As of now I'm working on some new music. The above is a track off my next four bit project titled DAMAGED GOODS, which features remakes to some of my earliest lyrical entries. I finally got comfortable with using compositions like "Morning Fade" and "Nothing More" and felt they should be given a proper place in my body of work.
DAMAGED GOODS will be crashing in very soon.While you wait add me on Spotify for other jams and soon to be exclusives.
Thanks again for rollin' up. I'm about to grub on some pizza from Big Nick's and check out what's cool on Shudder. Peace.


Comments
Post a Comment